Saturday, January 12, 2013

REVIEW: Ben & Jerry's Banana Cream Pie: Walmart Exclusive





I came across this flavor on one of my favorite food blogs, TheIceCreamInformant. I love banana cream pie, so I absolutely had to try Ben & Jerry's ice cream rendition. Luckily, I was able to find the last pint at the 2nd Walmart location I visited.

Pros: perfectly captured the banana cream pie flavor, from the flavor of the ice cream base down to the custard swirl and pie crust chunks. The pie crust chunks were fairly plentiful. A good balance to the ice cream where I wasn't left with a dissatisfying sense of not enough mix-ins or where the mix-ins overpowered the base.

Cons: None

Rating: 5/5

Overall Thoughts: Perfect as it is. I definitely ate more than one serving in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment