Saturday, January 12, 2013

And so it begins: intro + ratings system

MY QUEST: find & document my favorite foods.

Most of my posts will either belong in the Reviews or Foodventures category.

Reviews will either be of ice cream, Trader Joe's products, items found in grocery stores or on a fast food menu.

Foodventures' posts will be of foods that I encounter while living in the Chicagoland area or while traveling.

###

A ratings system will be used on a scale of 1-5 stars, though sometimes, I may rate an item 6/5 stars if it's pure awesomeness haha. 

Here is a breakdown of my ratings system:

1/5 stars - BAD. I absolutely regret eating this & would not recommend it to other people.

2/5 stars - Not good. Not worth eating this.

3/5 stars - Okay. Average. Nothing memorable. Did not enrich my gastronomic life.

4/5 stars - Very good. Worth trying out. Might eat this again. Might recommend it to other people.

5/5 stars - Excellent. Highly enjoyed eating this. Anticipate purchasing & eating it again.

6/5 stars - FRIKKEN AMAZING. Hands-down one of my all-time favorites.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment